All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMuch of the debate on green growth and environmental governance tends to be general in nature, and is often conceptual or limited to single disciplines - such as green growth being dominated by ecomists and governance by political scientists. This book examines such terms within the context of wide-interest topics including education, oceans and cities, and mixes conceptual discussion with empirical research. It takes stock of the achievements and obstacles towards sustainability over the last 20 years, and proposes new ideas and changes to create a more sustainable future. Students, academics and professionals interested in the tion of using a green ecomy and good governance to achieve sustainable development and poverty eradication are recommended to read this book.
- Author BiographyJose A. Puppim de Oliveira is assistant director and senior research fellow at the United Nations University Institute of Advanced Studies.
- Author(s)United Nations University Press
- PublisherUnited Nations University
- Date of Publication30/06/2012
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationTokyo
- Country of PublicationJapan
- ImprintUnited Nations University
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight553 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byAssoc Prof Jose Antonio Puppim de Oliveira,Jose A. Puppim de Oliveira
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.05
- AU $34.65Trending at AU $36.57
- AU $73.10Trending at AU $74.75
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.90
- AU $28.76Trending at AU $38.99
- AU $24.13Trending at AU $33.32
- AU $50.09Trending at AU $52.96
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.