All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBack in 1957, Theodor Geisel responded to an article in Life magazine that lamented the use of boring reading primers in schools. Using the pseudonym of Dr. Seuss (Seuss was Geisel's middle name) and only 223 words, Geisel created a replacement for those dull primers: The Cat in the Hat. The instant success of the book prompted Geisel and his wife to found Beginner Books, and Geisel wrote 44 books in this series. These affordable hardcover books combine large print, easy vocabulary, and large, bright illustrations in stories kids will want to read again and again. Grades 1 - Grades 2.
- Author(s)Dr Seuss
- PublisherPerfection Learning
- Date of Publication01/08/1960
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleI Can Read It All by Myself Beginner Books (Pb)
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPerfection Learning
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight272 g
- Width168 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsSewn
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.