Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $7.88+ AU $6.00 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe much-loved Dr. Seuss classic about the charmingly persistent Sam-I-Am gets a brand new look, introducing his rhyming fun to a new generation of readers. The classic story from the one and only Dr. Seuss, w with a brand new look! When Sam-I-am persists in pestering a grumpy grouch to eat a plate of green eggs and ham, perseverance wins the day, teaching us all that we cant kw what we like until we have tried it! The perfect book for early readers, the new style brings an old favourite to a whole new generation.
- Author BiographyTheodor Seuss Geisel - better known to his millions of fans as Dr. Seuss - was born the son of a park superintendent in Springfield, Massachusetts, in 1904. After studying at Dartmouth College, New Hampshire, and later at Oxford University in England, he became a magazine humorist and cartoonist, and an advertising man. He soon turned his many talents to writing children's books, and his first book - 'And to Think That I Saw It on Mulberry Street' - was published in 1937. His greatest claim to fame was the one and only 'The Cat in the Hat', published in 1957, the first of a successful range of early learning books known as Beginner Books.
- Author(s)Dr. Seuss
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication29/04/2010
- SubjectPicture Books
- Series TitleDr Seuss
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHarperCollins Children's Books
- Content Notechiefly col. Illustrations
- Weight250 g
- Width203 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 4
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.