All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis report offers estimations of the ecomic gains made from shifting a significant chunk of the tax burden from income, profits and payrolls, onto congestion, pollution and waste generation. This study demonstrates that such changes can reduce environmental damage and increase production.
- Author(s)Jacqueline Geoghegan,Robert C. Repetto
- PublisherWorld Resources Institute
- Date of Publication30/06/1992
- SubjectEnvironment & Planning
- Place of PublicationWashington DC
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWorld Resources Institute
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Height280 mm
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.22
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.26
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.54
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $36.99
- AU $40.91Trending at AU $45.02
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $35.78
- AU $36.60Trending at AU $37.24
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.