Green Fertility: Nature's Secrets for Making Babies: A Powerful Proven Plan to Help You Get Pregnant Fast & Have Healthier Babies! by MD Phd Lauersen, Mdphd Niels H Lauersen, Colette Bouchez (Paperback / softback, 2010)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $38.74Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $29.95+ AU $12.95 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionRewned fertility expert Dr. Niels Lauersen and women's natural wellness expert Colette Bouchez combine the best of nature's secrets with all that Eastern and Western medicine have to offer, in an easy, inexpensive plan to help you get pregnant fast and have super healthy babies! Based on scientific research and tested on thousands of couples, this unique natural approach to conception is designed to uncover what's keeping you from getting pregnant and help you maximize your fertility and have healthier babies - even if you have PCOS, Endometriosis or you are diagsed with unexplained infertility! What Experts Say About Green Fertility: A groundbreaking lifestyle guide for any couple who wants to get pregnant ... the concepts have been proven in multiple studies, and I have personally seen many couples improve their fertility profiles with this plan. It works for both natural conception as well as to enhance assisted reproductive techlogies such as IVF and ICSI, and I highly recommend it. Carlo Acosta, B.Sc. Embryologist & Reproductive Techlogy Specialist New York City, NY Using the power of nature Green Fertility teaches every couple how to safely and gently maximize their ability to get pregnant. It's a must-read for the health conscious mother-to-be, which should be all mothers. Green Fertility may eventually become the only way. Patricia Conrad, M.D., F.A.C.O.G. Board Certified Gynecologist & Reproductive Endocrilogist New York City, NY I highly recommend Green Fertility - an all natural, holistic approach to improving fertility. The combination of vitamins, minerals, supplements, foods and the relaxation techniques have been proven in studies to bring about extraordinary results. Linda Chard, D.C, Holistic Consultant for the NHS Fertility Clinics, London, England By the authors of the international best selling book Getting Pregnant comes this blockbuster new guide that can change your life!
- Author BiographyAs an obstetrician-gynecologist and renowned fertility expert, Dr. Niels Lauersen devoted more than 30 years to treating & educating women about their health. He is the author of over 100 published medical papers and the author of 10 books on women's health. Dr. Lauersen is the medical director of GettingPregnantNow.org. Co author Colette Bouchez is an award winning medical journalist and former content producer for WebMD . She is the author of 9 books on women's health and wellness and her online syndicated column RedDressDiary.com is read weekly by over 2 million women.
- Author(s)Colette Bouchez,MD Phd Lauersen,Mdphd Niels H Lauersen
- PublisherIvy League Pub.
- Date of Publication06/10/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCoping with Problems & Illness
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIvy League Pub.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight857 g
- Width190 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $20.34New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $125.99Trending at AU $127.76
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $61.99Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $24.60Trending at AU $30.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.