All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionReaders will learn what it takes to succeed as a green general contractor. The book also explains the necessary educational steps, useful character traits, potential hazards, and daily job tasks related to this career. Sidebars include thought-provoking trivia. Questions in the backmatter ask for text-dependent analysis. Photos, a glossary, and additional resources are included.
- Author(s)Ellen Labrecque
- PublisherCherry Lake Publishing
- Date of Publication01/08/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Maths, Science & Technical
- Series Title21st Century Skills Library: Cool Vocational Careers
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCherry Lake Publishing
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight91 g
- Width183 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.