Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $67.92Trending at AU $111.00
- AU $35.04Trending at AU $42.49
- AU $18.56Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $48.98
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.29
- AU $51.99Trending at AU $53.03
- AU $22.59Trending at AU $27.63
About this product
- DescriptionBe at the forefront of the graphic design movement by learning how to integrate green principles into all phases of the design process.In Green Graphic Design readers will discover how simple eco-friendly changes in the paper, printing, binding, shipping, packaging, and budgeting of products can add clarity, profitability, invation, and meaning to any design project.Valuable case studies highlight the key steps in the process, all accompanied by full-colour photographs describing the green features.This will become an essential reference for anyone in the graphic design field looking to the future of t only their business but also the environment.
- Author BiographyBrian Dougherty and the Celery Design Collaborative are internationally recognized leaders in the world of green design. Their major clients include HP and Sun Microsystems.
- Author(s)Brian Dougherty,Celery Design Collaborative
- PublisherAllworth Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/03/2008
- SubjectDesign & Commercial Art
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAllworth Press,U.S.
- Out-of-print date10/02/2011
- Content Note100 full-colour illustrations
- Weight376 g
- Width216 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.