About this product
- DescriptionCarly Hunter is proud to be chosen Student of the Week. She even gets to make a special wish--just in time for St. Patrick's Day. Carly decides her classmates must wear green because she's Irish. And she wants everyone to eat only green foods, too, during lunch. But Jimmy, her adopted Korean brother, doesn't want to join the silly custom. He thinks green foods are yucky. Who will win this brother-sister tug-of-war?
- Author BiographyBeverly Lewis was born in the heart of Pennsylvania Dutch country. She fondly recalls her growing-up years, and due to a keen interest in her mother's Plain family heritage, many of Beverly's books are set in Lancaster County. A former schoolteacher, Bev is a member of The National League of American Pen Womenthe Pikes Peak Branchand the Society of Children's Book Writers and Illustrators. Her bestselling books are among the C.S. Lewis Noteworthy List Books, and both The Postcard and Annika's Secret Wish have received Silver Angel Awards. Bev and her husband have three children and make their home in Colorado.
- Author(s)Beverly Lewis
- PublisherBaker Publishing Group
- Date of Publication01/07/1997
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleThe Cul-de-sac Kids
- Place of PublicationAda, MI
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBethany House Publishers, a division of Baker Publishing Group
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight68 g
- Width140 mm
- Height190 mm
- Spine6 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.