All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIt is widely cited that the IT industry is responsible for the same level of carbon emissions as the aviation industry, and experts predict that these emissions will double in the next few years. There is consensus in the industry that organisations have a responsibility to cut their emissions and legislation is in place to make this mandatory. The book provides the tools to create an action list of Green IT requirements. It is primarily aimed at IT service providers but also contains advice for the general IT user.
- Author BiographyMark O'Neill is a highly experienced IT Professional with 20 years' experience in the IT industry. He has held a number of senior roles and has experience of large scale IT Service Management and Infrastructure implementation programmes. Mark also has extensive experience in Best Practice consultancy and training in the public and private sector, both in the UK and overseas. He has recently been appointed Head of Service Management and Green IT Learning Consultancy in his current organisation, and was responsible for developing the UK's first officially accredited Green IT training course. He is also the world's first holder of the ISEB Foundation Certificate in Green IT.
- Author(s)Mark G. O'Neill
- PublisherBCS Learning & Development Limited
- Date of Publication28/04/2010
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationSwindon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBCS, The Chartered Institute for IT
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight289 g
- Width172 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.65Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.12Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.93
- AU $28.76Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.01
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.