All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.17
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.75
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.64
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.76
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.57
About this product
- DescriptionLooking for two-year schools with sustainability programs? These easy-to-read profiles are organized by state and province, and include the following information for accredited two-year schools in the United States, U.S. territories, and Canada that responded to Peterson's Survey of Sustainability Efforts in Higher Education online survey: Sustainability Initiatives, Academics, Student Services and Green Events, Food, Transportation, Buildings and Grounds, Recycling, Energy, Purchasing, and Contact Information. Featuring exclusive bonus section, What Does Being Green Mean, which examines the current interest in sustainability, President Obama's New Energy for America program, and key green terms and definitions, with links to more than 20 green job boards and over 30 U.S. and global organizations that support sustainability.
- PublisherPeterson's Guides,U.S.
- Date of Publication14/12/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Series TitleGreen Jobs for a New Economy: The College & Career Guide
- Place of PublicationPrinceton
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPeterson's Guides,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight490 g
- Width187 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byTherese DeAngelis
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.