All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionJuices and smoothies made just from fruit often contain too much sugar to be truly good for you, so using green vegetables as part of the mix is essential. Green veg and fruit contain more concentrated nutrients - the ones you kw you should be eating but struggle to incorporate into meals: kale, for example, is packed with beta-carotene, calcium, vitamin C and vitamin K. This book contains 66 recipes for juices and smoothies that will boost your energy, detox your system and are naturally low-calorie. It's the easiest, most enjoyable way to drink your five-a-day.
- Author BiographyFern Green is a chef, freelance food stylist and writer, specialising in editorial and advertising. She studied Nutrition at the University of Greenwich in London and writes for various UK food publications, including Sainsbury's Magazine.
- Author(s)Fern Green
- PublisherOctopus Publishing Group
- Date of Publication04/05/2015
- SubjectOther Beverages
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content NoteApproximately 140 photographs
- Weight400 g
- Width157 mm
- Height218 mm
- Spine16 mm
Best-selling in Cook Books
Save on Cook Books
- AU $23.04Trending at AU $35.15
- AU $30.98Trending at AU $32.92
- AU $28.80Trending at AU $50.56
- AU $42.00Trending at AU $42.94
- AU $41.86Trending at AU $43.95
- AU $28.80Trending at AU $32.32
- AU $30.95Trending at AU $32.89
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.