All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA Green Kids Guide to Soil Preparation will teach students how to build a raised bed with an adult's help! The process of selecting raised bed placement, building a frame, and layering the bed's soil is explained in detail. A container garden project will give students a hands on activity to get them interested in gardening. Common Core and State Standards for life cycles, soil, weather, measuring, observing, and reporting can all be connected to A Green Kids Guide to Soil Preparation. Looking Glass Library is an imprint of Magic Wagon, a division of ABDO Group. Grades PreK-4.
- Author(s)Richard Lay
- PublisherLooking Glass Library
- Date of Publication01/01/2013
- Series TitleGreen Kid's Guide to Gardening!
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLooking Glass Library
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight227 g
- Width185 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsLibrary binding,Cloth over boards
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.60
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.15
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $29.65
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.