All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $169.18
- AU $36.19Trending at AU $44.81
- AU $15.16Trending at AU $23.80
- AU $33.79Trending at AU $49.84
- AU $24.46Trending at AU $29.64
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $6.53
- AU $15.91Trending at AU $19.06
About this product
- DescriptionGreen Lizards vs. Red Rectangles is an exciting new picture book from Steve Antony, the bestselling author and illustrator of Please, Mr. Panda ! The Green Lizards wanted to defeat the Red Rectangles.The Red Rectangles wanted to defeat the Green Lizards.They were at war!Eventually they realized, Eugh Is Eugh!They stopped fighting, and by working together the Green Lizards and the Red Rectangles found a way to live peacefully. Who will win, the green lizards or the red rectangles? Young readers will understand the value of living in friendship and peace. In the end, it's t about who wins but rather working together and having fun!
- Author BiographySteve Antony is the popular author and illustrator of Please, Mr. Panda, The Queen's Hat, and Betty Goes Bananas. The Queen's Hat was nominated for the Kate Greenaway Medal in the UK. He lives in Swindon, England. Visit him online at www.steveantony.com.
- Author(s)Steve Antony
- PublisherScholastic Press
- Date of Publication27/10/2015
- SubjectPre-school & Early Learning
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintScholastic Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight431 g
- Width267 mm
- Height267 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Illustrator(s)Steve Antony
- Format DetailsPicture book,Sewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.