All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $47.84Trending at AU $48.79
- AU $32.52Trending at AU $40.62
- AU $30.41Trending at AU $31.22
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $26.56Trending at AU $29.34
About this product
- DescriptionAs concern for the environment rises, companies must take more account of the external costs of logistics associated mainly with climate change, air pollution, ise, vibration and accidents. Green Logistics analyzes the environmental consequences of logistics and how to deal with them. Written by a leading team of logistics academics, the book examines ways of reducing these externalities and achieving a more sustainable balance between ecomic, environmental and social objectives. It examines key areas in this important subject including: carbon auditing of supply chains; transferring freight to greener transport modes; reducing the environmental impact of warehousing; improving fuel efficiency in freight transport; reverse logistics for the management of waste. The new edition is completely updated throughout with new methodologies and case studies to illustrate the impact of green logistics in practice.
- Author BiographyAlan McKinnon is Professor of Logistics and Head of Logistics at Kuhne Logistics University, Hamburg. Michael Browne directs freight transport and logistics research at the University of Westminster. Anthony Whiteing is a Senior Lecturer in the Institute for Transport Studies at the University of Leeds.
- PublisherKogan Page Ltd
- Date of Publication03/12/2012
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintKogan Page Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight618 g
- Width157 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edited byAlan McKinnon,Anthony Whiteing,Maja Piecyk,Michael Browne,Sharon Cullinane
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.