All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.41
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.47
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.10
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.22
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.39
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.81
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.70
About this product
- DescriptionSometimes he swam on his back and then the stars would make pinholes in his eyes, sinking, sinking until they came to rest in the darkness of his brain, sleeping reflections to their brothers across the void of space. Then they were in his mind, and he could hear them. Green Music blends the gritty reality of Toronto's studio district with a medieval tropical paradise shaped by the union of sea turtles and humans. A struggling artist, overwhelmed by grief and the strange tales of a Great Lakes mariner, embarks on an epic journey into an unkwn world. In her debut vel, Ursula Pflug delivers a shimmering narrative, gliding effortlessly between humour and psychological insight, delving deep into the unexplored depths of magic realism and fantasy.
- Author BiographyUrsula Pflug is an award-winning Canadian writer of speculative and literary short fiction published frequently in Canada, the U.S., the U.K. and on the World Wide Web. Her brilliant, evocative stories can be found in many of the Tesseracts anthologies. Ms. Pflug has also written for stage, film and television, including commissioned historical dramas. She has lived in rural Peterborough Country with her husband and their two children for fifteen years.
- Author(s)Ursula Pflug
- PublisherEDGE Science Fiction and Fantasy Publishing, Inc.
- Date of Publication01/04/2003
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintEDGE Science Fiction and Fantasy Publishing, Inc.
- Weight386 g
- Width140 mm
- Height220 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.