All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWork is both an essential part of our daily lives and one of the major policy concerns across Europe. In this second volume of The Future of Labour in Europe, the authors explain in accessible language the findings of the NEUJOBS project on the job prospects of key industries and groups of people. They use three colors - green, pink, and silver - to pinpoint areas with the largest challenges as well as the greatest potential. The conclusions are addressed to policymakers, the business world, journalists, fellow academics, and anyone interested in the shape, size, and character of the labor markets of tomorrow.
- Author BiographyMiroslav Beblavy, Centre for European Policy Studies and member of the Slovak Parliament. Ilaria Maselli, Centre for European Policy Studies. Marcela Veselkova, Slovak Governance Institute.
- PublisherCentre for European Policy Studies
- Date of Publication30/07/2015
- SubjectPolitics: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationBrussels
- Country of PublicationBelgium
- ImprintCentre for European Policy Studies
- Weight525 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Edited byIlaria Maselli,Marcela Veselkova,Miroslav Beblavy
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $99.00Trending at AU $100.37
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $75.46
- AU $85.90Trending at AU $91.12
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $84.02
- AU $95.88Trending at AU $100.60
- AU $64.69Trending at AU $68.88
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $107.45
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.