All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThirty ready-to-color illustrations chronicle the past and future of environmentally friendly energy sources. Ranging from ancient Greek and Roman water wheels and medieval windmills to modern solar cell panels, these illustrations depict systems of levers, treadmills, pedals, turbines, and other npolluting methods of generating power. Captions identify each drawing.
- Author(s)A. G. Smith
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication28/05/2010
- SubjectNovelty & Activity Books
- Series TitleDover Nature Coloring Book
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight113 g
- Width209 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 8
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.