All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionGreen roofs offer many aesthetic benefits as well as environmental ones. Landscape architect Steven Cantor gives the basic termilogy of green roof design, defines the green roof types, reviews materials of construction and methods of installation, and explores sixty projects in detail, identifying the design process, the program for the project, and the specific application of green roof design and techlogy. He gives design professionals and students a thorough introduction to the applications and impacts of green roofs on the built environment and shows how they can be integrated into contemporary buildings as well as existing structures. Green roofs can be considered as integral elements of the potential design vocabulary that any designer might use-like water features, paving patterns or retaining walls-in the right setting with an appropriate budget and the support of a client.
- Author BiographySteven L. Cantor, a landscape architect, lives in New York City.
- Author(s)Steven L. Cantor
- PublisherWW Norton & Co
- Date of Publication21/11/2008
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWW Norton & Co
- Content Note300 color
- Weight1720 g
- Width226 mm
- Height287 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Foreword bySteven Peck
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $67.92Trending at AU $111.00
- AU $35.04Trending at AU $42.49
- AU $18.56Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $48.98
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.29
- AU $51.95Trending at AU $53.03
- AU $22.59Trending at AU $27.63
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.