All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionVICTORIA BOUTENKO, acclaimed pioneer and recognized authority in the phemenal green smoothie movement, has transformed and revitalized people's lives at her popular healing retreats. Now you can enjoy the same benefits by organizing your own green smoothie retreat with family and friends. This handbook provides the information you'll need to organize fun, healthy adventures for you and those you care about. Enlivened by stories from Boutenko's well-designed workshops as well as testimonials from her participants, this guide includes recommendations for group activities, nutritional information, and recipes for a seven-day revitalizing retreat. Written for both beginner and experienced green smoothie enthusiasts, Green Smoothie Retreat provides both basic information and in-depth details about subjects such as the healing properties of greens, analysis of water, and vital nutrients that enhance health. Table of Contents: Part 1 Guide to Your Own RetreatChapter 1. Critical Thinking Chapter 2. Your Body Is Able to Heal Itself Chapter 3. Living in the Toxic World Chapter 4. Best Source of Nourishment Chapter 5. Detoxing is Healing Chapter 6. Managing the Stress Chapter 7. Educational Materials for Retreat Chapter 8. Why Green Smoothies Chapter 9. Fruit: to Eat or Not to Eat? Chapter 10. Wild Edibles Chapter 11. Choosing The Best Time for Your Retreat Chapter 12. Creating a Restful Environment Chapter 13. Why seven days Chapter 14. Daily Schedule Chapter 15. Keeping a Diary or Blog Chapter 16. The Importance of Support Chapter 17. The Cost of Produce for Your Retreat Chapter 18. The Equipment for Your Retreat Chapter 19. Variety and Quantity of Smoothies Chapter 20. Re-entering the World Part 2. Letters from Our Retreats' Participants Green Smoothie Baby Type 2 Diabetes Reversed Kerry, the Queen of Greens from Australia Three Generations Benefited from Green Smoothies Improved Vision and Vibrant Energy Candida and Chronic Fatigue Reversed The Doctor Said: We won't See Each Other Anymore. Green Smoothies are Satiating Seven Days of Green Magic Teacher Inspired Students to Drink Green Smoothies Stomach Pains Completely Gone I Feel Younger, Healthier, and Happier Than Ever. Out of The Wheel Chair and Rheumatoid Arthritis Gone From Mom to Daughter to Family to All People of Seattle: Drink Smoothies! Sometimes It Takes Longer to Heal Mom Put Son's High School on Green Smoothies for a Year. Part 3. Recipes Sweet Green Smoothies Green Soups Green Puddings Bibliography Index
- Author BiographyVICTORIA BOUTENKO is an acclaimed pioneer and recognized authority in the phenomenal green smoothie movement. Boutenko has appeared on Gaiam TV as well as Lifetime. Her work has been featured in Publishers Weekly, Natural Health Magazine, and the top nutrition and vegetarian publications, and her huge network of fans continues to grow. The award-winning author's popular titles include Green For Life, Green Smoothie Revolution, Raw Family: A True Story of Awakening, 12 Steps to Raw Foods, and Raw Family Signature Dishes. A raw gourmet chef, teacher, inventor, researcher, artist, and a mother of three, she teaches classes on healthy living all over the world. As a result of her teachings, millions of people are drinking green smoothies and eating raw food. Boutenko continues to travel worldwide sharing her green raw cuisine and her inspiring story of determination.
- Author(s)Victoria Boutenko
- PublisherNorth Atlantic Books,U.S.
- Date of Publication10/02/2015
- SubjectAlternative Therapies & Health
- Place of PublicationBerkeley, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNorth Atlantic Books,U.S.
- Out-of-print date02/03/2016
- Weight272 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.60
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.15
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $29.65
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.