Green to Gold: How Smart Companies Use Environmental Strategy to Innovate, Create Value, and Build Competitive Advantage by Andrew S. Winston, Daniel C. Esty (Hardback, 2006)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $42.85Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by oodals
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $30.00Free postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by ozpierre
- Est. delivery by 6 Mar
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book explains what every executive should kw to manage the environmental challenges facing society and the business world. Based on the authors' rich experience with forward-thinking companies around the world, Green to Gold demonstrates how corporations create value by building environmental thinking into their overall business strategies. Daniel C. Esty and Andrew S. Winston provide clear 'how to' advice for making sense of environmental challenges, and they offer detailed case examples of how companies achieve both environmental and business success-establishing an eco-advantage in the marketplace. Green to Gold is written for executives at all levels and businesses of all kinds. It guides the business leader through pollution and natural resource management issues and the growing pressure from outside stakeholders to strive for 'sustainability'. While highlighting successful strategies, Esty and Winston also examine why environmental initiatives may fail despite best intentions. With practical suggestions for incorporating environmental thinking into core business strategy, and with a clear focus on execution-t legalisms, platitudes and abstractions-Esty and Winston present a thoughtful, pragmatic roadmap that shows how companies can use environmental pressures and responsibilities to spark invation and drive growth.
- Author BiographyDaniel C. Esty is Hillhouse Professor of Environmental Law and Policy at Yale University with appointments in the Environmental and Law Schools. He is also a former top official with the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency and has advised companies across the world on corporate environmental strategy. He lives in New Haven, CT. Andrew S. Winston is director of the Corporate Environmental Strategy Project at Yale's Environment School. He has advised companies on corporate strategy while at Boston Consulting Group and has held management positions in strategy and marketing at such leading media companies as Time Warner and Viacom. He lives in New York City.
- Author(s)Andrew S. Winston,Daniel C. Esty
- PublisherYale University Press
- Date of Publication31/10/2006
- SubjectCivil Engineering & Environmental Engineering
- Place of PublicationNew Haven
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintYale University Press
- Content Note20 b/w illus.
- Weight771 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine31 mm
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.02Trending at AU $36.60
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.92
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.49
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $40.07
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $35.13
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.01
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.