All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.17Trending at AU $46.87
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.60
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.15
About this product
- DescriptionA silent struggle with our money is raging across America. Everyone wants to keep up with the Joneses, regardless of income, occupation, or net worth. Our contentment is based t on the size of our bank account but on how we measure up to those around us. But how can anyone make realistic comparisons to others when everyone's personal finances are shrouded in secrecy and shame? GREEN WITH ENVY offers a tantalizing mix of hard facts and juicy gossip while exposing the shocking gap between public image and what's really going on behind closed doors. Boss peers into the lives and checkbooks of our neighbors--from a U.S. Congressman to a New York City couple to a suburban family--and gives readers practical steps to improve their financial well-being without touching their bank account.
- Author BiographyA graduate of Columbia University, Shira Boss has been a fulltime freelance journalist writing mostly on personal finance and business. She has been a regular contributor to Forbes.com, Good Housekeeping, Christian Science Monitor, Crain's New York Business, and NPR's Marketplace. She and her husband live in Manhattan.
- Author(s)Shira Boss
- PublisherTime Warner Trade Publishing
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMoney & Consumer Issues
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWarner Books Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight240 g
- Width156 mm
- Height227 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.