All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.50Trending at AU $111.86
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.51
- AU $35.81Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.51
- AU $19.15Trending at AU $23.98
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.13
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.34
About this product
- DescriptionGreenhouses are used in many regions of the world for the production of vegetables, fruits and flower crops. The greenhouse offers the ability to manage the growing environment in order to increase control over quality and productivity. Because of the health rage in today's world, you will find most people building a greenhouse in their backyard because it is possible to build, with relatively simple means. Your greenhouse has to be build in areas of the backyard, in which plants are protected and can grow in temperatures and others environmental conditions that produce higher yield and healthier crops. The primary reason for protected cultivation for your fruits and vegetables are the pest exclusion, protection from extreme solar radiation, and heavy rains and wind. Some time when your garden is planted in the open field, plants cultivation is often completely destroyed by severe storms and suffers from many pests and diseases. Under these circumstances, plants can be highly productive, but their fruits are generally t of the highest quality or, they may contain too many residues of plant protection chemicals. This is unfortunate, that is why it is important to locate an area that has more than eugh available sunlight also, more than eugh water.
- Author BiographyBeverly Hill is a sociologist. She is the CEO of C.E.F Associates and formerly served as head of department of sociology in Premier Natural Resources Inc. A graduate of Nelson High School also graduated from the University of Toronto with a B.A in economics and finance and holds an M.S from Cambridge University in public relations and PhD in sociology. She has written many articles on human equality, animal rights, environmental issues, personal development and peace keeping in different newspapers. She has also appeared in many magazines and is frequently interviewed for articles on family, race, socioeconomic status, and how to survive in your environment. She has also worked on the importance of health of relationship between parents and children. Her book 'The Middle Child' focuses on the importance of the attention given to the children and what to expect from them. This book helps parents understand their children. In addition to these works she is also the author of 'Surviving Alone ' which is about her own childhood growing up; she writes about her family struggles living on a low income budget and growing her own food to survive. C.E.F Associates formed in 1999 in Idaho, USA she worked both nationally and internationally. This is a consulting company which has clients all over the world. Ms. Hill the CEO of the company is the main reason of the huge client base because of her servings in foreign countries.
- Author(s)Beverly Hill
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication03/05/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight68 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.