All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWe all kw that greens are good for us. Nutritional powerhouses, greens are low in kilojoules and are among the richest sources of fibre, protein and essential vitamins around. Yet these humble vegetables are usually overlooked in everyday meals. Too often we're content to drizzle dressing on a few lettuce leaves and call it a day, thereby missing crucial opportunities for extra flavour and nutrition. Greenilicious seeks to revolutionise our approach to greens and show us just how versatile and delicious these verdant veggies can be. From spinach and curly kale to savoy cabbage and witlof, Greenilicious demystifies more than 40 different green vegetables while outlining the nutritional benefits, flavour and texture characteristics, and simple storage and cooking tips for every variety. With over 100 mouth-watering recipes, Greenilicious demonstrates that greens can be the main attraction of everyday eating - t just a sideshow. Discover a vibrant array of starters, soups, mains and desserts, as well as a green smoothie collection that's guaranteed to spark the imagination and tastebuds. With Leigh Drew's simple yet flavoursome recipes, you'll soon be creating urishing, greens-based meals to delight the whole family.
- Author(s)Amanda & Drew
- PublisherArbon Publishing
- Date of Publication05/09/2014
- SubjectHealth, Dieting & Wholefood Cookery
- Place of PublicationCrows Nest, NSW
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintArbon Publishing
Best-selling in Cook Books
Save on Cook Books
- AU $30.92Trending at AU $32.86
- AU $38.65Trending at AU $40.85
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $32.03
- AU $19.53Trending at AU $31.26
- AU $22.11Trending at AU $27.42
- AU $32.64Trending at AU $47.49
- AU $16.06Trending at AU $20.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.