All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book describes a personal journey of the soul which should inspire many others to follow. Animals, plants, and all natural creations function through their own particular instincts. When he was a forester in Africa, Raymond Foster became aware of a long-lost truly human instinct able to give him directions when his thoughts and emotions were at rest. From this beginning he began a long search through various 'ways' and religions, hoping to find the real soul that he knew was there, hidden beneath layers of civilisation, smothered by thoughts, feelings, and all the influences good and bad which assail us from all directions. Coupled with the personal search for spirituality, he was acutely aware that the world itself is in sore need of help. Human cleverness, it seems, is unable to prevent the world from slowly deteriorating. The more civilised we become, the more we seem to be threatened by global catastrophes. Whether global warming is a fact or t, deserts are certainly growing, although we have the resources to check problems of this nature. Human intelligence is too self-seeking to bring about the improvements that are needed. Only the soul can restore full natural greenness to the earth, and only when eugh influential people have 'discovered' their own souls can it happen. One way for the soul to be uncovered and the greening process to begin is through the organisation called Subud, and after many years of following this path the author describes, often in poetic terms, some of his spiritual experiences as soul-development takes place. There is teaching to be followed in Subud, the rules are simple, and people of any religion or ne may take part.
- Author BiographyRaymond Foster is a former forester and a poet.
- Author(s)Raymond Foster
- Date of Publication01/10/2009
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Place of PublicationBridgnorth
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight240 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine8 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.65New
- AU $20.61New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $7.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $56.80Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.30Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $30.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.