All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDo you want to live well, be green and make a difference? There has never been a better time to reduce your personal impact on the environment and prepare for change as our society moves towards sustainability. Covering everything from green cleaning and ecofashion to growing food and saving energy and water, Greeniology 2020 is a practical, fun guide to changing your lifestyle for a healthier home and healthier planet. Tanya Ha provides green living advice, tips and ideas for the beginner and committed tree-hugger alike. They will compel you to change your life, and to be part of the solution to our planet's problems. Find out how to: reduce your personal ecofootprint; reduce the impact of your lifestyle and help the planet flourish; make your home more comfortable all year round and still save money on energy and water bills; go green at work, and make your home safer and healthier for your family.
- Author BiographyTanya Ha's books include the acclaimed eco-guide book Greeniology, The Australian Green Consumer Guide and Green Stuff for Kids.
- Author(s)Tanya Ha
- PublisherMelbourne University Press
- Date of Publication01/10/2011
- SubjectEnvironment & Ecology: General Interest
- Place of PublicationCarlton
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- First Published2011
- ImprintMelbourne University Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight390 g
- Width157 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $37.00Trending at AU $37.79
- AU $20.56Trending at AU $28.58
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.65
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.49
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $9.90
- AU $15.62Trending at AU $17.49
- AU $21.93Trending at AU $30.25
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.