Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $47.84Trending at AU $48.79
- AU $32.52Trending at AU $40.62
- AU $30.41Trending at AU $31.22
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $26.56Trending at AU $29.34
About this product
- DescriptionThis book presents a functional approach to the construction, use and approximation of Green's functions and their associated ordered exponentials. After a brief historical introduction, the author discusses new solutions to problems involving particle production in crossed laser fields and n-constant electric fields. Applications to problems in potential theory and quantum field theory are covered, along with approximations for the treatment of color fluctuations in high-energy QCD scattering, and a model for summing classes of eikonal graphs in high-energy scattering problems. The book also presents a variant of the Fradkin representation which suggests a new n-perturbative approximation scheme, and provides a qualitative measure of the error involved in each such approximation. Covering the basics as well as more advanced applications, this book is suitable for graduate students and researchers in a wide range of fields, including quantum field theory, fluid dynamics and applied mathematics.
- Author(s)Herbert Martin Fried
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication10/10/2002
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note29 b/w illus.
- Weight440 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine14 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.