Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $39.00Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by sydneytradernow
- Est. delivery by 13 Dec
- AU $64.94+ AU $25.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA glimpse into the quintessentially Greenwich homes that are stately and elegant yet designed for the comforts of family life. Greenwich is one of the most desirable communities in the United States, with houses that epitomize the suburban tradition. With their handsome facades and elegant interiors, these homes provide inspiration to decorators and homeowners nationwide. More than almost any other community, Greenwich signifies a classic look, a way of living, and a state of mind. Cindy Rinfret's successful Classic Greenwich Style was the first book to celebrate the style of this classically American town and bring its rewned look to a nationwide audience. Now, the beloved designer returns with an all-new selection of interiors that will appeal to a new generation of homeowners seeking elegant yet comfortable design. Specially commissioned photographs showcase the designer's signature young traditional style: a warm blend of color, contemporary materials with traditional shapes, antiques with transitional pieces, English-style furnishings with family heirlooms, and spaces for entertaining and family life. In her own words, Rinfret offers an intimate look into these stunning interiors--including Rinfret's own classically styled house, Laurel Hill--and shows how people who covet the look and style of Greenwich can create it for themselves.
- Author BiographyCindy Rinfret is an award-winning interior designer and the owner of Rinfret Ltd., a leading design firm in Greenwich, and Rinfret Home & Garden, a retail space on the fashionable Greenwich Avenue. Her work has been featured in the New York Times, Traditional Home, and Architectural Digest, as well as on HGTV.
- Author(s)Cindy Rinfret
- PublisherRizzoli International Publications
- Date of Publication26/03/2013
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRizzoli International Publications
- Content Note150 Colour Illustrations
- Weight1678 g
- Width229 mm
- Height305 mm
- Spine28 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $20.34New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $125.99Trending at AU $127.76
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $61.99Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $24.60Trending at AU $30.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.