All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
About this product
- DescriptionGreenwor(l)ds: Ecocritical Readings of Canadian Women's Poetry, rewrites the literary history of Canada from a feminist ecological perspective through a series of essays that examine the lives and work of nine women poets. Using insights from fields of kwledge as disparate as history and biology, physics and philosophy, psychoanalysis and communications studies, these essays reflect the transdisciplinary character of women's studies generally and feminist ecocriticism in particular.
- Author BiographyDiana M.A. Relke is founding member and professor in the Department of Women's and Gender Studies at the Univerisity of Saskatchewan. An interdisciplinist, her scholarly work has appeared in numerous collections and journals spanning the disciplines, from English literature through psychology to gender and cultural studies.
- Author(s)Diana M. A. Relke
- PublisherUniversity of Calgary Press
- Date of Publication30/11/1999
- Place of PublicationCalgary
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintUniversity of Calgary Press
- Weight605 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.