All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe first book in the Smarty Puffs series teaches the basic greetings! Learn how to carry on a basic conversation after reading this book with your child. This colorful book will help your child's early reading and comprehension skills and features English and Spanish on every page.
- Author BiographyTAMIKA HALL fell in love with Spanish at the age of eight. A graduate of Washington College, she studied Hispanic Studies and theatre and has spent more than a decade in education. She travels throughout the Country as a recording artist and playwright and lives in Maryland with her hubby and four children.
- Author(s)Tamika Hall
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication24/04/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectReference & Home Learning
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight86 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Edited byLoida Hopkins
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.