All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionColours are only reflected light, assembled in our brains, which is also kwn as grey matter . Tom Jacobi spent two years photographing archaic landscapes throughout the world. He discovered mystic places that had been created by nature over the millennia and that are netheless timeless. When photographed in the twilight world they unfold their immortal power. In 2014 the English newspaper The Guardian declared grey as the colour of the decade . In his latest publication Tom Jacobi, photographer of our best-seller Wo Gott wohnt (2000), reduces our world to the essential; our blue planet is in reality a grey one. No colour pyrotechnics, distraction, pure introspection and meditation. In is a miracle, observes Bryan Adams. From Europe to Africa, from Australia to the Antarctis and from the USA to Patagonia we follow the long-standing Art Director of Stern on his journey to the timeless beauty of nature. Monumental, moving and penetrating into the very heart of things, we encounter landscapes which teach us to gaze in wonder and awe.
- Author BiographyTom Jacobi is a German photographer and former art director of the German magazine Stern.
- Author(s)Bryan Adams,Tom Jacobi
- PublisherHirmer Verlag
- Date of Publication06/06/2016
- Place of PublicationMunich
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintHirmer Verlag
- Weight1840 g
- Width340 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine23 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $190.23New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $73.99New
- AU $61.14Used
- AU $93.21New
- AU $101.29New
- AU $70.76New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $81.85
- AU $22.09Trending at AU $23.82
- AU $87.99Trending at AU $90.37
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.30
- AU $39.15Trending at AU $50.15
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $73.99
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.61
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.