All listings for this product
Best-selling in Audio Books
Save on Audio Books
- AU $21.43Trending at AU $27.06
- AU $33.35Trending at AU $39.52
- AU $11.42Trending at AU $14.09
- AU $14.83Trending at AU $18.35
- AU $18.80Trending at AU $25.47
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $45.33
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $36.20
About this product
- DescriptionThe history of one of World War II s most successful submarines, U-124, is chronicled in Grey Wolf, Grey Sea, from its few defeats to a legion of victories. Kapitanleutnant Jochen Mohr commanded his German submarine and navigated it through the treacherous waters of one of the most destructive, savage wars the world has kwn.
- Author BiographyE. B. Gasaway is a native Mississippian who, among other things, has taught school, worked in the tourist industry in Vicksburg, written for the technical and marketing industries, and worked in print journalism.Gasaway has three grown children and four grandchildren. An avid animal lover, Gasaway has worked with Rottweiler rescue and owns a Pekingese dog.
- Author(s)E B Gasaway
- PublisherOpen Road Media
- Date of Publication23/09/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectUnclassifiable: WZ BIC
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOpen Road Media
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight259 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.