All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionGrid Integration and Dynamic Impact of Wind Energy details the integration of wind energy resources to the electric grid worldwide. Authors Vijay Vittal and Raja Ayyanar include detailed coverage of the power converters and control used in interfacing electric machines and power converters used in wind generators, and extensive descriptions of power systems operation and control to accommodate large penetration of wind resources. Key concepts will be illustrated through extensive power electronics and power systems simulations using software like MATLAB, Simulink and PLECS. The book addresses real world problems and solutions in the area of grid integration of wind resources, and will be a valuable resource for engineers and researchers working in renewable energy and power.
- Author(s)Raja Ayyanar,Vijay Vittal
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication21/07/2012
- SubjectEnergy Technology & Electrical Engineering
- Series TitlePower Electronics and Power Systems
- Series Part/Volume Number1
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note109 black & white illustrations, 1 colour illustrations, 8 black & white tables
- Weight409 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edition Statement2012
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $20.30New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $30.36New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $125.99Trending at AU $127.76
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $30.36
- AU $61.61Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $24.60Trending at AU $30.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.