All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionManagers today are experiencing an increased focus on emergent collaborative techlogies designed to enable virtual organization users to share resources and accomplish complex tasks better. Grid Techlogy for Maximizing Collaborative Decision Management and Support: Advancing Effective Virtual Organizations provides a state-of-the-art collection of opportunities and applicable practices of grid techlogy to sustain competitive advantage. Offering a collection of international research studies by leading experts, this book describes how grid techlogy can be applied to serve the purpose within interconnected organizations in an effective and efficient collaborative setting.
- Author BiographyNik Bessis is currently a senior lecturer and head of postgraduate taught courses, in the Department of Computing and Information Systems at University of Bedfordshire (UK). He obtained a BA from the TEI of Athens in 1991 and completed his PhD (2002) and MA (1995) at De Montfort University, Leicester, UK. His research interest is the development of distributed information systems for virtual organizations with a particular focus in next generation Grid technology; data integration and data push for the creative and other sectors.
- PublisherIGI Global
- Date of Publication15/04/2009
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationHershey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintInformation Science Reference
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight1124 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byNik Bessis
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.67Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.12Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.02Trending at AU $36.09
- AU $28.51Trending at AU $29.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.