All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionGriddlers logic puzzles, also kwn as Picross or Nograms, are picture logic puzzles in which cells in a grid have to be colored or left blank according to numbers given at the side of the grid to reveal a hidden picture. Some people compare Griddlers to Sudoku. However, the Griddlers puzzles always reveal a nice image as a result. This book consists of 162 Triddlers puzzles, from small and easy up to big and complicated ones that may take several hours to solve. The solutions of the puzzles appear at the end of the book.
- Author BiographyGriddlers team is a leader of an online community dedicated to logic puzzle games. The Griddlers team creates variety of logic puzzles, from the well known Sudoku through several similar number logic puzzles like Kakuro, KenKen, Futoshiky, Skyscrapers, and Binary. Their best puzzles are Griddlers, also know as Nonograms or Paint by Numbers, with a special three directional variant named Triddlers.
- Author(s)Griddlers Team
- Date of Publication25/05/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight236 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Illustrator(s)Elad Maor
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.64Trending at AU $111.11
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.06Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $73.88Trending at AU $78.04
- AU $18.76Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.