All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBOOK TITLE DESCRIPTION: Grief Entanglements: Understanding Unresolved Grief and What You Can Do About It will benefit anyone who wishes to understand, or avoid becoming involved in, an entangled grief experience. It is for the grieving person who experiences one or more of the following: Reoccurring or tormented reminders of the loss, Unresolved feelings and emotions, Continual or obsessive, sad or dark, thoughts regarding loss, Feelings of being lost and without purpose, Seeming inability to let go of the grief. This original work introduces a simple, yet extremely effective perspective on processing unresolved grief. What is a Grief Entanglement? In listening to hundreds of grief stories over a period of more than twenty-five years, Professional Counselor, Sharon Greenlee, identifies six sets of story patterns that emerge repeatedly. These patterns involve circumstances or issues that may cause the grieving person to become stuck in the grief process. When the bereaved continues to relive one or more of these story patterns over a prolonged period of time, it becomes, what the author refers to, as a grief entanglement. Real-life stories explain the six grief patterns. Ways to move from entangled grief, to a healthy and peaceful resolve, is the theme of this work.
- Author BiographySharon Greenlee, Professional Counselor, author of When Someone Dies (Peachtree Publishing), and numerous grief-related articles, has over twenty-five years experience of listening to, and working with, hundreds of adults and children as they process their grief stories. In addition to private practice, her work includes facilitating grief and suicide survivor support groups, providing grief-related staff development and training for hospice groups, hospitals, school personnel and funeral directors. She has extended experience working with classrooms of children who have experienced traumatic school-related grief and loss. Whether working with the dying or their loved ones, Sharon offers great compassion and a wealth of wisdom to help people better understand work through grief.
- Author(s)Rpc Sharon M Greenlee MS
- Date of Publication20/03/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectSelf Improvement: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight127 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.65Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.12Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.93
- AU $28.76Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.01
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.