All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.60
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.15
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $29.65
About this product
- DescriptionThere's so much more to barbecues than sausages and burgers. At Ember Yard, chef director Ben Tish excels in creating stunning grilled, barbecued, smoked, charred and slow-roasted dishes that enhance the flavour of meat, fish and vegetables.You can make fantastic food on a barbecue, be it in a country garden, on a tiny urban balcony or on a campsite. All you need is the simplest barbecue with a lid and some charcoal, and you can make everything from pizzas to ribs, desserts and even Sunday roasts on a rainy winter's day; there's need to wait for the summer to get the barbecue out. Try Chargrilled Duck Breast with Peas, Broad Beans and Hot Mint Sauce, Paella, Crispy Artichokes with Lemon and Sage, and amazing Smoky Bitter-Chocolate Puddings.The smoky, rich taste of food cooked over an open fire is one of life's true pleasures and these recipes will inspire you to use your barbecue for much, much more than just steak.
- Author BiographyBen Tish is Chef Director of the Salt Yard Group which comprises Salt Yard in Fitzrovia, Dehesa and Ember Yard in Soho and Opera Tavern in Covent Garden, all specialising in a rare mix of food and wine from both Spain and Italy. Prior to joining Salt Yard, Ben spent much of his career working with Jason Atherton. He also spent time at the Crinan Hotel in Scotland, where Ben was awarded Best Gastro Pub in Scotland, as well as Best Newcomer from the Good Food Guide. Ben has appeared on Saturday Kitchen, the Food Network, Masterchef, Good Food Channel's Market Kitchen and BBC Radio Four's Food Programme. He has appeared in Waitrose Food Illustrated, the Guardian and has demonstrated at many food events including Taste of London, Foodies Festival and the Slow Food Show.
- Author(s)Ben Tish
- PublisherQuadrille Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication21/04/2016
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintQuadrille Publishing Ltd
- Weight1161 g
- Width187 mm
- Height248 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Photographs byKris Kirkham
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.