Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $28.95+ AU $7.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMove over meat! With Grills Gone Vegan, plant-based proteins, vegetables, and even fruits take centre stage on the grill to bring out their rich, deep flavours. Veteran vegan chef and cookbook author Tamasin Noyes shows how readers can think beyond burgers and kebabs and create everything from quick appetizers and sandwich fillings to side dishes and even a surprising array of sweets-all on the grill. Tamasin's rubs and sauces make tofu, tempeh, and seitan explode with flavour, and her marinades infuse portobello mushrooms and other succulent vegetables with savoury depth. Every recipe offers indoor cooking options, so readers can put together a satisfying and delectable grilled meal in any weather or season, with any type of grilling equipment. Information is included on the art and science of the grilling process, along with guidance for how to buy both outdoor and indoor grills and how to use smoker boxes. Tamasin also shares her tips for prepping plant-based proteins and veggies so they can be grilled to perfection.
- Author(s)Tamasin Noyes
- PublisherBook Publishing Company
- Date of Publication10/05/2013
- SubjectVegetarian Cookery
- Place of PublicationSummertown, TN
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBook Publishing Company
- Content NoteColour Photographs Throughout
- Weight431 g
- Width203 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.22
- AU $29.85Trending at AU $30.26
- AU $18.30Trending at AU $24.34
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.54
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $36.99
- AU $40.77Trending at AU $41.34
- AU $16.90Trending at AU $20.15
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.