Best-selling in Cook Books
Save on Cook Books
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $29.80
- AU $36.36Trending at AU $38.09
- AU $23.04Trending at AU $35.24
- AU $34.43Trending at AU $39.27
- AU $28.80Trending at AU $50.69
- AU $34.95Trending at AU $58.92
- AU $26.00Trending at AU $32.40
About this product
- DescriptionOver 100 delicious recipes intermingled with many delightful stories and photos.
- Author BiographyLeon Bouknight was born in Saluda, South Carolina on October 22, 1955. He was raised less than a mile from the site of his grandfather's dairy farm. In 1980 he married Susan McCall, the love of his life. He and Susan now have three grown children and two grandchildren. During his career, Leon has worked as a truck driver, radio announcer, factory worker, short order cook and church youth director. He has owned three businesses and been a full time professional speaker. His travels have taken him to over 28 states, Canada, Europe and Central America. He has presented drug abuse programs to over one million young people. Leon has produced many videos for non-profit and religous organizations and currently owns Media Experts Group, LLC which produces videos and multi-media presentations for law firms, corporations and television. Leon enjoys kayaking and reading and writing. He and Susan reside in Saluda and Columbia, South Carolina.
- Author(s)Leon Bouknight
- PublisherBooksurge Publishing
- Date of Publication24/06/2003
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBooksurge Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight200 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.