All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.06
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.17
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.75
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.64
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.76
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the definitive book on grooming your horse to catch the judge's eye. It features over 400 detailed drawings illustrating every aspect of grooming. Completely updated, it details current practices and requirements and covers conditioning, daily care, tools and supplies, and grooming for shows. New chapters discuss blanketing, newly popular breeds, and the latest show ring clothing styles. A must-have reference, it covers all disciplines and includes trimming styles by type and event as well as by breed.
- Author BiographySusan E. Harris is an internationally known clinician, riding teacher, author, and artist. She appears regularly at horse expos in the U.S. and abroad. She has taught all seats and styles of riding, and has trained, shown, and prepared horses and riders for competition in many equestrian disciplines. She is the author and illustrator of Horse Gaits, Balance, and Movement, Grooming to Win (both previous editions), the three United States Pony Club Manuals of Horsemanship, and three other USPC guides (all Howell Book House).
- Author(s)Susan E. Harris
- PublisherTurner Publishing Company
- Date of Publication08/02/2008
- SubjectEquestrian & Animal Sports
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight442 g
- Width170 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Contained items statementContains Spiral bound
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.