All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSometimes the wedding seems all about the bride, but the groom can use a plan, too. This handy guide will get the groom safely and successfully from the proposal through to the big day, navigating him through the maze of wedding planning. Handy checklists ensure that important detail slips by, and there's a head-to-toe look at wedding attire, valuable advice on buying a ring, strategies for choosing groomsmen, budget-planning and cost-cutting tips and sensible suggestions on how to make the best impression at the rehearsal dinner, receiving line and reception. Guys can even earn brownie points with their sweethearts, thanks to 'coupons' to give the future bride, promising such treats as a 15-minute backrub and a night on the town.
- Author BiographyDan Jewel, a New York-based writer, editor and movie/television critic, has worked at People, Star, and Biography magazine, among other places.
- Author(s)Dan Jewel
- PublisherSterling Publishing Co Inc
- Date of Publication05/12/2013
- SubjectMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Out-of-print date01/08/2015
- Content Noteb/w throughout
- Weight218 g
- Width115 mm
- Height190 mm
- Spine12 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.15Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $50.28Trending at AU $53.01
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $35.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.