All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis title is written to expand K-12 Biology classes and bring a specialist's ecological study to the front of a student's midterm or final science project. Ecology is a very fascinating field to enter.The book intends to introduce the student to inductive reasoning as used by present day ecologists. They can prepare and begin a study of their own based on the principles introduced by gross Production and Evolution.
- Author BiographyJames Farr is a graduate of New York Schools. He studied under famous ecologists and worked for twenty years in the field of coastal zone management. He has written over ten articles in professional journals on subjects ranging from sewage treatment to pest control and management. His research interests were in taxonomy of Polychaete worms and Crane-Flies Tipulidae) where he contributed to two major synonomies.
- Author(s)MR James W Farr
- Date of Publication20/11/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectNatural History: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight177 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.05Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.94
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
- AU $32.21Trending at AU $40.58
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.26
- AU $39.30Trending at AU $40.16
- AU $34.17Trending at AU $35.20
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.