All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThree little cats, one at a time and under very different circumstances, find their way to Mother and Dad's house. This tender tale is all about making friends, fitting in, and growing strong under the care of those who love you. In other words -- being a family! This true story of Groucho, Squid and Willem is all about three very individual cats who, on the surface, seem to have thing in common. That they become brothers despite these obstacles is an inspiration for any family -- but especially one enriched by adoption or the blending of two into one. There are lots of pictures to bring each episode alive, and the story's ending will have you applauding the cats and the humans they live with for a job well done.
- Author BiographyCheryl Kneale was an Air Force brat and then an Air Force wife for 24 years, and Cat Mother to generations of cats. She's worked in every type of library there is, around the world and at home in the USA . Retired now, after more moves than she can count, she, like Willem, is happy to have found her home in the Pacific Northwest with her husband and the cats who are the heroes of this story. She wrote it for her grandsons - Sam, Isaac, and Lucas - and hopes they enjoy it. Also a long-time Cat Mother, Carol Mackintosh Hiller is a proud Story Lady Emeritus of the Poway, California, branch of the San Diego County Library system. She's also told true stories to grownups, as the Producer-Host of an in-flight news radio network. And for almost twenty years, Carol has been teaching herself how to make pictures on her computer. The lessons continue at her home between two Great Lakes in Buffalo, NY.
- Author(s)Cheryl Kneale
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication13/03/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight118 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Illustrator(s)Carol Mackintosh Hiller
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.