All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.55Trending at AU $74.74
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.40
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.46
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.65
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $16.44
- AU $26.68Trending at AU $29.36
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.46
About this product
- DescriptionThe first in a series of training manuals for students taking commercial pilot and air transport pilot licence examinations, this covers the subject of radio aids: basic principles, radio and radar, ground aids and airborne. It has been completely revised to take account of the recent Joint Aviation Authorities of Europe syllabus for flight crew licensing.
- Author BiographyThe late Roy Underdown was Principal of the College of Air Training, Hamble. David Cockburn is an experienced pilot and flight instructor. His varied flying career includes service with the Royal Air Force's electronic warfare and radio aid calibration squadrons. He has taught in several training organisations, military and commercial, as a ground instructor, and at the time of this revision was a teaching advisor in the Aeronautical Sciences Department of the King Faisal Air Academy in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
- Author(s)David Cockburn,R.B. Underdown
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication20/04/2001
- SubjectTransport Technology
- Series TitleGround studies for pilots
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBlackwell Science Ltd
- Content Note140
- Weight674 g
- Width172 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edition Statement6th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.