All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFind out where groundhogs live, what they eat, and their special role in Groundhog Day festivities. What does it mean if the groundhog sees he shadow on Ground Hog's Day? This nfiction Beginning-to-Read book contains high-frequency words and content vocabulary and can be paired with It's Groundhog Day, Dear Dragon as a fiction counterpart. Reading reinforcement pages include a word list and activities to strengthen early literacy skills, such as understanding the craft and structure of nfiction text, key vocabulary words, phonics and language skills, close reading, and fluency.
- Author(s)Mary Lindeen
- PublisherNorwood House Press
- Date of Publication15/06/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectReference & Home Learning
- Series TitleBeginning-To-Read
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNorwood House Press
- Weight68 g
- Width155 mm
- Height190 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.