All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.57
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.75
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.35Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.40
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.67
About this product
- DescriptionTo face the threats to the water supply and to maintain sustainable water management policies, detailed kwledge is needed on the surface-to-subsurface transformation link in the water cycle. Recharge flux is covered in this book as well as many other groundwater issues, including a comparison of the traditional and modern approaches to determine groundwater recharge. The authors also explain in detail the fate of groundwater recharge in the subsurface by hydraulic and geologic means, in order to stimulate adapted groundwater-management strategies.
- Author(s)J.R. Gat,K. P. Seiler
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication26/09/2007
- SubjectEarth Sciences
- Series TitleWater Science and Technology Library
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 55
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note79 black & white illustrations, 31 black & white tables, biography
- Weight1210 g
- Width170 mm
- Height250 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.