All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMuch research has been directed at understanding how people share opinions, attitudes, rms and behaviour but, until recently, relatively little attention has focused on the processes by which groups change and invate.Written by leading social psychologists from Europe, the United States, and Australia, this text reviews the influence of mirities on attitude change, on individual and group decision making, and on organizational processes. The book also provides useful insights on how to work more effectively with groups in applied settings.Timely and invative, Group Invation provides an important contribution to research in the developing area of consensus and invation.
- Author BiographyCarsten De Dreu is Professor of Organizational Psychology at the University of Amsterdam, and the author of Using Conflict in Organisations. Nanne de Vries is Professor of Health Education and Promotion at Maastricht University.
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication16/04/2001
- SubjectPsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBlackwell Publishers
- Content Note27
- Weight474 g
- Width155 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byCarsten K. W. de Dreu,Nanne K. De Vries
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.67Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.12Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.93
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.02Trending at AU $36.09
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.