All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionGroup Homes fills a critical gap in the literature by analyzing and applying federal antidiscrimination law to the practical problems of planning for and regulating group homes for people with disabilities.
- Author BiographyBrian J. Connolly is an associate with the Land Use practice group at Otten Johnson Robinson Neff & Ragonetti, P.C., in Denver, Co. Dwight H. Merriam founded Robinson & Cole's Land Use Group in 1978.
- Author(s)American Bar Association,Brian J Connolly,Dwight H Merriam
- PublisherAmerican Bar Association
- Date of Publication16/04/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectNational Law: Professional
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmerican Bar Association
- Weight449 g
- Width164 mm
- Height224 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.05
- AU $34.65Trending at AU $36.57
- AU $73.10Trending at AU $74.75
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.90
- AU $28.76Trending at AU $38.99
- AU $24.13Trending at AU $33.32
- AU $50.09Trending at AU $52.96
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.