All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe question he addresses here is, What are the emotional bonds that hold collective entities, such as an army and a church, together? It is a fruitful question, and Freud offers some interesting answers. But Group Psychology and the Analysis of the Ego stands chiefly as an invitation to further psychoanalytic exploration.
- Author BiographySigmund Freud (1856-1939) is one of the twentieth century's greatest minds and the founder of the psychoanalytic school of psychology. His many works include The Ego and the Id; An Outline of Psycho-Analysis; Inhibitions; Symptoms and Anxiety; New Introductory Lectures on Psycho-Analysis; Civilization and Its Discontent, and others. Peter Gay (1923-2015) was the author of more than twenty-five books, including the National Book Award winner The Enlightenment, the best-selling Weimar Culture, and the widely translated Freud: A Life for Our Time.
- Author(s)Sigmund Freud
- PublisherWW Norton & Co
- Date of Publication01/04/1975
- SubjectPsychology: Professional & General
- Series TitleComplete Psychological Works of Sigmund Freud
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWW Norton & Co
- Content NoteIll.
- Weight110 g
- Width134 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Introduction byPeter Gay
- Edition StatementThe Standard Edition
Most relevant reviews
- kyleminchi260417 Aug, 2016by
Item arrived on time and as described.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $65.00Trending at AU $70.84
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.70
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.14
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $87.71
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.72
- AU $34.66Trending at AU $35.87
- AU $28.96Trending at AU $38.89
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.