Group Psychotherapy of the Psychoses: Concepts, Interventions and Contexts by Jessica Kingsley Publishers (Paperback, 1999)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $50.57Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by buyitnowbooksoz2010
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $47.95+ AU $12.95 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionArguing that group psychotherapy is a particularly effective method of treatment for psychotic patients, Group Psychotherapy of the Psychoses draws together the world's leading exponents in a comprehensive exploration of theory and practice. The contributors consider the development of the study of psychosis as well as the more recent advances in assessment, diagsis and group treatment, covering such topics as: conceptual schema and models of the psychoses variations of group therapy approaches and their effectiveness interpretations and interventions with clients coping with countertransference, counteridentification and counterresistance multimodal treatment and the importance of context training and supervision problems peculiar to groups treatment in a therapeutic community.
- Author BiographyVictor L. Schermer is a psychologist in private practice and clinic settings in Philadelphia. He is co-author with Charles Ashbach of Object Relations, the Self and the Group, co-editor with Malcolm Pines of Ring of Fire, and has written widely on psychology and psychotherapy. He is a Full Clinical Member of the American Group Psychotherapy Association, Executive Director of the Psychoanalytic Study Group and Director of the Institute for the Study of Human Conflict. Malcolm Pines is a psychiatrist, psychoanalyst and group therapist and is based at the Group-Analytic Practice in London. He is past President of the International Association of Group Psychotherapy and former Consultant at the Tavistock Clinic. He is the International Library of Group Analysis series editor, author of Circular Reflections: Selected Papers on Group Analysis and Psychoanalysis, and co-editor with Irene Harwood of Self Experiences in Group, both published by Jessica Kingsley Publishers.
- PublisherJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Date of Publication01/01/1999
- SubjectPsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Series TitleInternational Library of Group Analysis
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 2
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Content Notereferences, index
- Weight653 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byMalcolm Pines,Victor Schermer
- Foreword byHoward Kibel
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $189.94New
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.27New
- AU $93.07Used
- AU $93.07New
- AU $101.13New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $73.88New
- AU $61.04Used
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $81.72
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.18
- AU $39.00Trending at AU $50.07
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $73.88
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.43
- AU $21.33Trending at AU $23.52
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.