Group Relations Conferences: Reviewing and Exploring Theory, Design, Role-taking and Application by Karnac Books (Paperback, 2006)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $49.53Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by the_nile
- See details for delivery est.
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $74.95+ AU $7.95 postage
- Like new condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionGroup Relations Conferences contains the collection of papers presented at the Belgirate conference plus two additional papers, representing a collective picture of the current group relations thinking for addressing organisational and societal needs. An international community of group relations practitioners met on the shores of Lake Maggiore, Italy in November 2003 to reflect on and debate contemporary issues in group relations and their application to the changing needs of organisations and society. The conference aimed to study Tavistock Group Relations Conferences via an invative integration of reflective and didactic elements. There were two keyte lectures and eight side lectures and other group events that focused on the theory, design, role-taking and application of Group Relations Conferences.This book will interest members of the group relations community and others whether or t they are familiar with and utilize Tavistock group relations thinking in their research, consultancy, management or teaching roles. It may serve as an inspiration to people who believe that issues that influence our lives at work and in society are complex and need more sophisticated tools to deepen understanding and lead to change.Contributors:Jan Baker; Gabi Bonwitt; Mira Erlich-Gir; Lilian A.j. Hupkens; Karen Izod; Olya Khaleelee; Ross A. Lazar; Ilana Litvin; Carl Mack, Jnr.; Anton Obholzer; Allan Shafer; and Joseph Triest.
- Author BiographyLouisa Diana Brunner, M.Sc., is a management and organizational consultant. She carries out selection and career counseling for the MBA Courses at the Bocconi School of Management, Milan. Avi Nutkevitch, PhD, is a clinical psychologist, psychoanalyst and organizational consultant. He is a full member of the Israel Psychoanalytic Society and teaches at the Israel Psychoanalytic Institute. He is a founding member and former Chair of OFEK, the Israel Association for the Study of Group and Organisational Processes. He is currently Co-Director and Faculty of the Program in Organisational Consultation and Development: a Psychoanalytic-Systemic Approach. Mannie Sher is Director of the Group Relations Programme and Principal Researcher & Consultant and Executive Coach at the Tavistock Institute of Human Relations. He is a psychoanalytic psychotherapist, a Fellow of the British Association of Psychotherapists and board member of the International Society for the Psychoanalytic Study of Organisations (ISPSO). He is a member of the Israel Association for the Study of Group and Organisational Processes (OFEK) and a co-founder of the Belgirate conference on group relations conferences.
- PublisherKarnac Books
- Date of Publication01/10/2006
- SubjectPsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Series TitleThe Group Relations Conferences Series
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintKarnac Books
- Weight336 g
- Width147 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edited byAvi Nutkevitch,Louisa D. Brunner,Mannie Sher
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $87.24New
- AU $41.13Used
Cravings: Recipes for All the Food You Want to Eat by Adeena Sussman, Chrissy Teigen (Hardback, 2016)
- AU $43.36New
- AU $112.89New
- AU $97.70Used
- AU $33.23New
- AU $30.36New
- AU $20.41New
- AU $33.86New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.02Trending at AU $37.97
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $13.92
- AU $39.15Trending at AU $43.36
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $30.36
- AU $60.98Trending at AU $63.02
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.68
- AU $28.30Trending at AU $30.22
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.